♥ that's my cikarO ♥

Thursday 14 July 2011

♥ Hurting Me Is The Best Thing U Can Do ♥

Talking to myself ..
Why this happen to me ?
Am i wrong ?
Can you just understand me ?
Can you just love me like i do ....?
Just only have me in your wonderful life ..
Can you do that for me ?
If you can't make me laugh
can you just make me smile ?
sometimes i am feeling like 
HURTING ME IS THE BEST THING U CAN DO
What you have done for me ?
It's nothing ........
Hoping he's changing ..
But i am scared he's not ..
But if it's from u 
i don't mind hurting..
And i don't ever wanna leave him alone ..
cOz i'm in love with this man ...


p/s : just the way you are .. be as you are as i see you  
before ... (#_#)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

be patient, soon, u will get ur own happiness... =)

Kyra Elric said...

sabar yer yunk